How have you been spending your time under quarantine? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's now been 17 days since I have been under quarantine.To pass time I learnt a couple of new recipes. I also have begun watching some dramas like 2gether the series (Bright on screen make my day bright:sanapray:) I watched K-dramas: Tell me what you saw and The Cursed. I rewatched Theory of Love and cried again and watched way too many EXO fancams and live performances.
What have you been doing?
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Working, and getting snapped at by those who aren't working. Caused a nice scar cooking more. Day and night cycle is so screwed up now it's not even funny. It's amazing how much traffic plays in your day/night and/or weekend internal clock.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been mostly studying and doing housework. But I should be able to take it easier now even if housework will still remain xd
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sewing :sanapray: I will be the world’s best seamstress
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My step sister and I decided to go back to our parent and quarantine there because it lonely with just the two of us. We been playing games with our siblings, watching anime, helping out with my sisters & brothers hw. Also played basketball in their new basketball court. Also just chilling near the pool since I can't swim.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been working on a paper, watching Downton Abbey with my mom, and relaxing
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not as productive as I expected. I’ve been watching some movies and series, working on my dissertation (not too much), cooking and stressing :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think a lot of us can relate :wimwim:
yeah, unfortunately
And it's frustrating. Plenty of time for anything and we still can't focus on things
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread