How have you decorated your bedroom? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My bedroom is pretty plain as I don't have any decorations put up currently.
However, the prints I ordered a while ago just came and I impulse bought some LED lights last night so those are gonna go up as soon as I get some painter's tape.
:ankha:

What decorations do you have? If you don't have any, what would you like to get?​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Technically I dont have bedroom as I live in one room apartment. I have small inset for bed though and bare walls there. Im wondering what to put up... Maybe poster if I like Day6 one that is coming if not probably will buy art at one point.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I made a canopy and strung LED lights through the hooks. And I have a wall with prints attached to cork board. I'm gonna buy more cork to pin up my own art.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I made a canopy and strung LED lights through the hooks. And I have a wall with prints attached to cork board. I'm gonna buy more cork to pin up my own art.
that sounds so pretty omg :pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I have a bookshelf with all my manga, but I want to get one that’s in an oval shape and find some artist prints of anime’s I’ve watched to frame and place on my wall. My walls are dark maroon red so I want to eventually try and turn it into a classy little artist hub. I want to also try and incorporate a night theme with some DIY lanterns strung around here.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
right now I only have LED lights in my bedroom but I really want to get some kpop posters, a bookshelf for my manga, some fake plants, plushies, and figures.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
It's purple I just put up some shelf and have furniture pretty plain, I put more effort into decorating the rest of my home though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread