- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So for me, I was getting a lot of work in at my job and I was also running before work too.
I reinjured my ankle though and while I was recovering I was doing dance and yoga instead and physical therapy too.
Then when I got better I was doing my physical therapy stretches, Yoga, My own workouts, and going to the gym with my friend
when she invited me.
But I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm hoping to get there eventually.
What about you guys?
I reinjured my ankle though and while I was recovering I was doing dance and yoga instead and physical therapy too.
Then when I got better I was doing my physical therapy stretches, Yoga, My own workouts, and going to the gym with my friend
when she invited me.
But I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm hoping to get there eventually.
What about you guys?