- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Me? Ehm. I’m the hottest when I decide to wear an extralarge hoodie![]()
Me? Ehm. I’m the hottest when I decide to wear an extralarge hoodie![]()
Did you really expect me to decide about a number?
Not to her apparentlywhyy should I? it‘s obvious
Not to her apparently![]()
I am lol.
I know you doyou aren‘t a 1 hun. I know how you look like
I would probably be the coldest here xD
Which mark you'll give then xDno you aren’t....
Everybody
Who's gonna buy it though![]()
mhh like a 8-9? it‘s difficult to day :)Which mark you'll give then xD
That's high !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐mhh like a 8-9? it‘s difficult to day :)