Sensitive How I ended up in the hospital today (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING WITH A STAPLER
This is so me and my unluck. I just tried to put a bunch of documents into its place, a few stapler clips weren’t properly pin into them and were open and as I grabbed it, it went into my finger and because I suddenly tried to pull away, it went into my finger deeper & scratched and split my whole finger. :sadcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: badcrookshanks

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This is so me and my unluck. I just tried to put a bunch of documents into its place, a few stapler clips weren’t properly pin into them and were open and as I grabbed it, it went into my finger and because I suddenly tried to pull away, it went into my finger deeper & scratched and split my whole finger. :sadcat:
Omg I feel you. Be better soon :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Your "I still got a finger" bit just reminded me of this song lol:


But on a serious note, I'm so glad you do still have your finger. It wasn't the middle finger, was it? I cut mine on a knife in art class in high school, and for the next week or so, I had to wear a splint that made it look like I was flipping the bird. :(
Thank you. And yes, it’s my middle finger. I can’t crook it now cuz the big wound and the bandage itself, but it will be okay.
I’m sure yours also hurt, but luckily, it healed. :sanapray:
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Because I work there. :scree:

On a serious note, today was the first day I was seriously glad it's my new workplace, because I split my finger with an open stapler clip so badly (I'm not gonna into details cuz it's better not to, but it looked terrible..) and I work in the administration field, but the medical staff helped me so fast and they were so kind.
Luckily, there was no need to stich it, but I need to wear a rubber latex finger cuz water irritates it.
It was a bad day without that accident too, but nvm, what matters is that I still have my finger.



@badcrookshanks @Exi @sally you better say something nice about 10 fingers.:mork:
NGL I WAS SO SCARED I HATE U 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Because I work there. :scree:

On a serious note, today was the first day I was seriously glad it's my new workplace, because I split my finger with an open stapler clip so badly (I'm not gonna into details cuz it's better not to, but it looked terrible..) and I work in the administration field, but the medical staff helped me so fast and they were so kind.
Luckily, there was no need to stich it, but I need to wear a rubber latex finger cuz water irritates it.
It was a bad day without that accident too, but nvm, what matters is that I still have my finger.



@badcrookshanks @Exi @sally you better say something nice about 10 fingers.:mork:
be careful with the staplers in the future :pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
NGL I WAS SO SCARED I HATE U 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Nuu, it's not true, you lob Bibiii. :sakUwu: :kittylove:

be careful with the staplers in the future :pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani:
I am now. :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread