how i would manage my ults.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this was inspired by @JakeyWantsCakey :sakUwu:


to be fair the only thing i’d change with bts’ management is giving them a fricking break. they work to hard bighit stop using them for money :chickill:


now weki meki


um

id fire whose in charge of setting dates for their comebacks and schedule them in between heavy comeback seasons so my girls get noticed. id also put them on more variety shows get more attention. get them at mama and mma. if another season of queendom comes on put them on that so that they can show case more of their talents and that’ll give them more of a budget. maybe get them to collab with other groups so they get more attention,,, just let me take over fantagio so that astro and weki meki get the hype they deserve.

@ARMY @Ki-Ling
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Sounds about right for Weki Meki

Honestly, I think BigHit are doing a really bad job right now with BTS, they're just milking them for all their worth and I feel like they're over-saturating the market with them at the minute. Not to mention that they seem to have no plans for when the members start enlisting! I really don't think Army want to see them performing as BTS unless they are OT7 and BH are doing a really shitty job at prepping them for solo careers in my opinion...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm still shocked yet pleased Weki Meki is still around while Pristin and Gugudan are over.
Honestly, I'm kind of irritated that we never got an official disbandment for Gugudan plus where the F is Mina??? She was doing so well getting acting jobs and then she just disappeared!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Honestly, I'm kind of irritated that we never got an official disbandment for Gugudan plus where the F is Mina??? She was doing so well getting acting jobs and then she just disappeared!
I agree we need some closure with Gugudan. And Mina is at my house. So don't worry.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Bighit most likely doesn't give a shit about the guys' well being. I mean yeah BTS get a break here and there, but they're still overworked to point where they up fainting and feeling sick. Bighit is gonna milk them for all they've got until people move on from them. Until then there's not much any of us can do about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, BTS is honestly being way overworked! I hate to admit, but it's definitely time for a nice, long break. I just hope BTS/BigHit doesn't string us along like 1D did before their hiatus, like "Oh, we'll be back, this is not the end"... I'd want them to be truthful about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
THEY TOOK IT TOOOOOOOOO FAR WITH THE WATER AND OTHER STUPID ITEMS
Me to bighit:


I SWEAR IF THEY COME OUT WITH ONE MORE STUPID ITEM I WILL SEND A LATTER TO THE COMPANY
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
weki meki deserves
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread