How important are secrets to you? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Lady_Grey

If you could trust any KS user with a secret, who would it be?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm not familiar with Tufoleek lol. I don't think I've seen them around?

You are close with LiviaRaine then? :)
He is my friend but he didn’t log in for a long time now 🤷‍♀️
yes she’s my Livvy 👀
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Do you trust someone enough to divulge something you hold dear, and wish them to not tell anyone else, for whatever reason?
I have never told anyone something like that.

Does someone trust you enough that they've told you something they hold close to their chest?

I don't remember anyone right now.

Have you ever revealed someone else's secret, when you weren't supposed to, for whatever reason?
No, see above.

Has someone revealed your secret that you told them not to tell anyone?
No, see above.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't think i even have that many secrets to begin with. i'm not the person to usually open up, i just casually overshare details about me with people who want to listen (there aren't many of them) and then i usually forget what i said to begin with. i would never reveal someone's else secret but i don't think i've ever had the chance to because people usually don't share their secrets with me.

I've yet to create a friends list to tag people for my random threads. I guess it's because I rarely make these types of threads lol.

Hope you don't mind me tagging you.

@JakeyWantsCakey @Lady_Grey @vogue @RandAlThor @dnb @DarlingBlue @Reo @AmysTeri @Yachii @Saythename17 @eclipsoul @mysteric @Mr_Boogie
i love these kinds of random threads! you should keep tagging me if you want :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
42
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Do you trust someone enough to divulge something you hold dear, and wish them to not tell anyone else, for whatever reason?
I feel like I don't really intentionally keep secrets usually, but I don't share a lot about myself to people. I do have two friends who I trust with my secrets. One of them knows a lot more about my past than the other, but I've known her much longer.

Does someone trust you enough that they've told you something they hold close to their chest?

I think so. I've had friends reveal very personal things to me, and although they didn't ask me not to tell anyone, I haven't shared it just in case.

Have you ever revealed someone else's secret, when you weren't supposed to, for whatever reason?
I have, unfortunately. It was relevant to the conversation, and I just shared it. The person didn't explicitly tell me not to tell anyone at first, but it was a very sensitive topic that most people don't want others to know about. I felt really bad when I saw their reaction after they asked me if I told anyone, and I was honest. I definitely learned from that to be more careful with other people's secrets.

Has someone revealed your secret that you told them not to tell anyone?
I don't really know. I wouldn't be surprised if my ex best friend shared secrets of mine. She talked about everyone behind their backs but would swear to me that she never talked about me. She was very fake where she would hang out with you like everything was great but then pick you apart and complain about you when you aren't around. Someone like that really can't be trusted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do you trust someone enough to divulge something you hold dear, and wish them to not tell anyone else, for whatever reason?
No, my secrets will die with me, unless it's a secret that I think can be shared.
Does someone trust you enough that they've told you something they hold close to their chest?
Yes, I'm often the so to say "secret-keeper" among my friends and family.
Have you ever revealed someone else's secret, when you weren't supposed to, for whatever reason?
If so, why?

No, I've never held a secret that needed to be let out.
Has someone revealed your secret that you told them not to tell anyone?
How did you feel after you found out?

Nope, I don't tell people my secrets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't have any secrets.
I am a bit plain jane like that.

If I did, I'd tell peeps anyways lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am good at keeping secrets
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nice!

Do you not share your own? Do you even have any to tell?
well obvi admin or staff secrets :wimwim other than that I am pretty open with anything online
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
well obvi admin or staff secrets :wimwim other than that I am pretty open with anything online
Admin secrets!! I'm here if you ever need to divulge such information :taesip: :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread