- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Against all odds, yes!OMG YOUR ALIVE![]()
Points are hard to getHOW am I still top 3 in this???
I assume getting points must be a lot harder these days bcs lmao
![]()
I joined after u became inactive so Idk you but I have seen youAgainst all odds, yes!
Glad to see I am remembered
I can...I joined after u became inactive so Idk you but I have seen you![]()
I can...
only imagine what you have seen.
I plead whatever clause allows for silence in estonia and I blame my misspent youth for everything
You are too young, avert your eyesNow I have to wonder what you did here