How is possible to switch from cute to sexy af like this? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
You just can't ignore Hobi, he is too powerful
and my strongest bias wrecker is Jungkook tbh :nekolove: I always spam his artist thread with cute videos (alongside with @GoldenBunny :pepeheart:)
Wow I'm such a fake stan. I never even checked the JK artist thread... :welp:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
check it if you have some time :lovelycooky: it a nice place, full of JK
also only two of us are spamming there :yolk::yolk: we need more fans
I’ll make sure to visit soon.
Honestly I’m only a regular in the RV and EXO threads and I only visit them every few days too. I’m trying to be more active but I keep forgetting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread