COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How is/was your Christmas (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
We celebrate it also on the 24th, we exchanged presents and skipped dinner as we have decided to just eat a big lunch tomorrow.
Nothing special. There are no kids in our fam so there is no need to cause any fuss.
Sure, maybe it´s a bit boring, but at least we are not stressed about cooking etc.

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
We celebrate it also on the 24th, we exchanged presents and skipped dinner as we have decided to just eat a big lunch tomorrow.
Nothing special. There are no kids in our fam so there is no need to cause any fuss.
Sure, maybe it´s a bit boring, but at least we are not stressed about cooking etc.
thought i was the only one who celebrated on the 24th lol- :lisalaugh: also lucky that you dont have kids in your family

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
thought i was the only one who celebrated on the 24th lol- :lisalaugh: also lucky that you dont have kids in your family
I suppose we are either neighbours country-wise or are from the same country (which is unlikely) :D.

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's good so far! I got a lovely profile post today in the form of the Ddaeng lyric video by BTS, so that was awesome! I can't wait to see what I got in the AM!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It was fantastic. I didn't get to fly back to see my family this year, but I got to spend time with my bf & my stepsister. Also ate a lot of delicious foods. And got some amazing presents.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I dint celebrate anything on 25th December this yr, but dont anyway most yrs unless family or friends drag me to a gathering/celebration-this yr obviously tat dint happen. :irenecrazy: :rosesmug: :jenniesmug:so i just spent a quiet day indoors.

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Update: I got everything I wanted and more!

-Koya plushie (I already have RJ, Chimmy, Cooky, and Tata, so all I need now are Shooky, Mang, and Van!)
-BTS keychain (well, I haven't received it yet, but the friend I asked to gift it to me always pulls through, so... lol)
-muffin tin and other bakeware for my apartment
-waffle iron
-clear coffee mugs (yes, they exist! lol one is with pink flowers and the other with purple flowers)
-scarves
-socks and panties (please don't laugh - I needed those)
-webcam and tripod
-DoorDash gift card (I already used it up, though lol it was from my roommate, and we exchanged gifts early)

Right now, we're fixing dinner - roast beef with potatoes and roasted veggies!

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
Update: I got everything I wanted and more!

-Koya plushie (I already have RJ, Chimmy, Cooky, and Tata, so all I need now are Shooky, Mang, and Van!)
-BTS keychain (well, I haven't received it yet, but the friend I asked to gift it to me always pulls through, so... lol)
-muffin tin and other bakeware for my apartment
-waffle iron
-clear coffee mugs (yes, they exist! lol one is with pink flowers and the other with purple flowers)
-scarves
-socks and panties (please don't laugh - I needed those)
-webcam and tripod
-DoorDash gift card (I already used it up, though lol it was from my roommate, and we exchanged gifts early)

Right now, we're fixing dinner - roast beef with potatoes and roasted veggies!
oooo~ Enjoy your dinner!:bigcatclap:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It was a meh day. Got home got to sleep for a few hours, got up played Monster Hunter with some peeps online. Wasn't bothered by my roommates celebrating christmas till they needed a family pic taken. Everything after that was just - sigh -. I WAS planning to come to work normal time so I didnt get much sleep. Co-worker calls me right when I get into a deep sleep asking me if I am coming in. So guess who has to bolt off to work. Of course I can't get out of my neighborhood because some dick is throwing a GIANT christmas party and they started parking cars where ever. Getting out my neighborhood was no better. So much traffic at 6pm, easy to say despite the pandemic this was the most I seen people out in years.

But no customers so far tonight, so that's good. Gives my low energy a little boost staying mostly stationary.

So Christmas was Meh

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oooo~ Enjoy your dinner!:bigcatclap:
I did! It was delicious, as were the merengues we had for dessert! My mom's even sending me home some leftovers!

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It was nice :pikahappy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread