How is you collection going in 2020 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have around 18 albums, the only new addition to my collection this year has been NCT 127’s Neo Zone. I just recently organized my albums by color, they used to be chronologically by group.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have around 18 albums, the only new addition to my collection this year has been NCT 127’s Neo Zone. I just recently organized my albums by color, they used to be chronologically by group.
do you not collect dream albums?
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I bought my first album January of last year
Now I have about 40 with 5 being shipped to me
The hard thing is stanning a lot of oldies where most of their old stuff isn't even in stock anymore. So I have to divide and conquer from easiest (Girl's Day) then T-ara and finally the hardest (SNSD)
Twice is a whole pain in the ass because they release multiple versions of their albums AND limited edition monographs for each album. Gfriend to a lesser extent because they don't have as many albums and versions
Not buying anything BP until we have a full album
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My two album shelves, the bts (+merch) shelf and the less important album shelf with my doll guarding over it, isn’t she cute
97648073-5B4C-4BAA-8329-39D4BBEEAAE8.jpeg
82499149-53E4-4D31-AECD-34910AEF3253.jpeg
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can’t take photos of my shelves currently because I’m redecorating, but I’ve bought a bit this year (mainly EXO related)
Also shoutout to my Dreamcatcher album that I bought in February along with an Apink headband that was shipped exactly as South Korea stopped shipping non-DHL items.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
He's posting on IG and not only is he plugging the Crush/Joy collaboration, I think he's dropping hints about the album. Please note that this is all my opinion; just because I wound up on the big screen at one of his shows doesn't mean I know squat.
I understand. I hope he is okay and still doing normal business.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread