How is your diet? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Do you eat healthy? Too little or too much? Late at night..?

I think mine is kind of a mess tbh, I try to eat healthy but I have these ups and downs all the time... I blame my issues and also my messy job, when I get stressed I turn to food and it's crazy hard to change tbh.. but hopefully I can overcome binging and emotional eating someday soon..

 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don’t eat very much but I wouldn’t say my diet is unhealthy but it could be more healthy.

I plan to actually make a diet plan this May and work on dieting and exercising to improve my health.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
as @Jiminish knows, I barely eat and eat very little healthy foods, snacking a lot on junk... I really need to start eating more and healthier lol
Yes you do :pandacop: Make me stop worrying about your sad ass
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine consists of healthy and unhealthy foods. I snack a lot too. Usually it’s pretzels and cookies, and lots of them. 👀
I eat healthier in the morning, but as the day goes on I feel like it just gets less healthier. I need to change it because I need to lose the weight that I gained back. I didn’t gain much, but I should still eat better.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's 10/10, I've lost 13kgs so far since December
how? skskk I kinda need help with it :yolk: any tips? trying to lose at least 5 kgs in a month.



Also for the topic, I'm now trying to eat healthy and trying to work out, in a month I have a wedding to attend and I need to lose at least 5kg. I'm trying to eat more greens but I can eat chicken and pasta but in really low amount. And trying to be active more then before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Riasama
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
how? skskk I kinda need help with it :yolk: any tips? trying to lose at least 5 kgs in a month.



Also for the topic, I'm now trying to eat healthy and trying to work out, in a month I have a wedding to attend and I need to lose at least 5kg. I'm trying to eat more greens but I can eat chicken and pasta but in really low amount. And trying to be active more then before.

Ahh oh welp, It's different from person to person. I lost like 3kgs a month.

My diet is basically where I eat 5 meals a day
the usual 3 big ones and 2 smoll ones.

For breakfast I eat sugar free yoghurt with a spoonfull of cut up roasted nuts in a bowl like this
17472


Then comes a small meal aka where I eat crispbread that has the least amount of sugar in it with 2 slices of 40% fat cheese.

For Lunch I usually eat a plate where it's 30% meat, 20% carbonhydrates and 50% greens, usually the carbonhydrates are pasta so a nice amount of 70 grams is enough. Eat plenty of meat and greens it'll make you feel full

actually the entire purpose of my diet is to feel full

anotha small meal with that delicious crispbread

lastly I eat dinner which is just like the lunch concept

I suggest you try out googling low carb recipes, the food is pretty delicious and healthy in terms of wanting to lose weight

I continue this and one meal a week i get to eat whatever i want may it be 40 pizza slices or a hotdog.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ahh oh welp, It's different from person to person. I lost like 3kgs a month.

My diet is basically where I eat 5 meals a day
the usual 3 big ones and 2 smoll ones.

For breakfast I eat sugar free yoghurt with a spoonfull of cut up roasted nuts in a bowl like this
17472


Then comes a small meal aka where I eat crispbread that has the least amount of sugar in it with 2 slices of 40% fat cheese.

For Lunch I usually eat a plate where it's 30% meat, 20% carbonhydrates and 50% greens, usually the carbonhydrates are pasta so a nice amount of 70 grams is enough. Eat plenty of meat and greens it'll make you feel full

actually the entire purpose of my diet is to feel full

anotha small meal with that delicious crispbread

lastly I eat dinner which is just like the lunch concept

I suggest you try out googling low carb recipes, the food is pretty delicious and healthy in terms of wanting to lose weight

I continue this and one meal a week i get to eat whatever i want may it be 40 pizza slices or a hotdog.
dang I'll definitely try it! I'm having 3 meals but I'm honestly starving even now! I'll do workout and eat apple after it. I guess that's okay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
dang I'll definitely try it! I'm having 3 meals but I'm honestly starving even now! I'll do workout and eat apple after it. I guess that's okay.
I dont even eat fruit but yea check out low carb dishes :3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread