bright and happy? :D
covered in a few band aids but still beating just fine? :)
a littlle cracked or even broken? :O
or maybe something a little worse..? :(
please tell me :P
covered in a few band aids but still beating just fine? :)
a littlle cracked or even broken? :O
or maybe something a little worse..? :(
please tell me :P
ah my foolish little heart...... I think it's still a good and kind heart that has potential and could heal and maybe be okay someday even after receiving many scars.. but sadly, I can't say that I have much faith this will actually happen.. Still, I'll keep trying.. my heart needs some help to heal and properly beat and make me feel alive again.. I think the problem with it is that it's empty and still has a hole in it created when I was a kid, buut I'm trying to do what I can about that, so we'll see hehe...