how is your heart? <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
There are some band-aids over my heart, but I’m mostly okay. It’s always good to have an outlet when you’re going through a rough time, it can really help. Whether that is journaling or counseling, some way to get your feelings out is good.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
There are some band-aids over my heart, but I’m mostly okay. It’s always good to have an outlet when you’re going through a rough time, it can really help. Whether that is journaling or counseling, some way to get your feelings out is good.
I'm glad to hear this :) and so true... that's why I'm making these threads too tbh.. and yeah, art in general but especially writing, has always been my friend :)
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
aw I'm here if you wanna talk... <3 you guys are nice >_<
Thank you lots, bebe.
It's like being 21 I feel like I should be more of something, idk.
Like I get envious when I see young couples or hearing someone
who's got their shit together. Ugggh.
I guess it's mainly because I'm unhappy with myself but still.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you lots, bebe.
It's like being 21 I feel like I should be more of something, idk.
Like I get envious when I see young couples or hearing someone
who's got their shit together. Ugggh.
I guess it's mainly because I'm unhappy with myself but still.
np hun :) I'm sorry you feel this way and I relate so much (and I'm 27 lol) so please just know you are not alone... do you know what the reason you're not happy is? and yeah, it's so hard not to compare yourself to others, especially because even if you manage not to do it to yourself, others do it to you lol.. you are very young and have plenty of time though, it's good to push yourself to do better but try not to pressure yourself too much if you can :)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Seems my little heart has been stabbed a few times so I'm keeping it locked away so no one can touch it. :lazypotato:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Seems my little heart has been stabbed a few times so I'm keeping it locked away so no one can touch it. :lazypotato:
understandable.. I'm sorry about this and I hope that someday, at the pace you're comfortable with, you will be able to open your heart to someone caring and kind again.. please know I'm here if you ever wanna talk <3
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
understandable.. I'm sorry about this and I hope that someday, at the pace you're comfortable with, you will be able to open your heart to someone caring and kind again.. please know I'm here if you ever wanna talk <3
You are a very sweet one and I may just let you put a few bandaids on it. ^^ You're very nice and you've kept me alive. I thank you for that.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
aw how kind of you. Thank you, sweetie <3 that makes me happy and I hope you will allow me to listen to your story :)
I will gladly tell you my story. Just allow me a little time to correct my wording to give you it. I hope you will protect my heart once it's opened to you. ^^ <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I will gladly tell you my story. Just allow me a little time to correct my wording to give you it. I hope you will protect my heart once it's opened to you. ^^ <3
okay hun, take your time and thank you for trusting me enough to tell me. I promise I'll do my best not to cause any more harm :)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
okay hun, take your time and thank you for trusting me enough to tell me. I promise I'll do my best not to cause any more harm :)
I will and you're welcome. Thank you for that. It means so much <3
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Err, strong but scarred and a little cracked... Healing I suppose.
Clinically it's good, oddly calm in highly stressful situations it's like I'm dead lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread