How is your relationship with your parents? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I fight quite lot with my mom, but our relationship is lot better when I'm not living in home anymore. So whenever I visit I have more patience to deal with her, and she tends to be less pushy so it's win-win ^^;

I'm mostly in good terms with my dad, though our relationship is not warmest possible, he's not very parental to say. But like we share interests and we talk those ^^;
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I live with my mum as I’m her carer, so our relationship is obviously pretty good.

Dad’s out of the picture, not that he was ever in it (he once took me on a pubcrawl when I was still in a pram and he forgot which pub he’d left me in, so yeah that sums him up)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m on good terms with my mom, despite the occasional arguments we may have.

As for my father, I hardly ever talk to or see him. He only comes around when he wants something.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
well my mothers dead, but our relationship was broken beyond repair, all that was left was loyalty from the fact she gave birth to me, so we were civil.
my and my father, distant, i only really talk to him when he wants to spend time with his grandson, which is fine other that its a strained relationship at best.
i feel its more so i got to parents as the people they actually are, rather then the parents that you trust to guide you so i didn't have that ignorance is bliss feeling that children have.. i just don't really like the people my parents were/are and their personalities clash with mine.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i am close with them ( my mom and stepdad). I wouldn’t want to change a thing since I know they would do everything for me and I would do everything for them.
My biological father is a different story. It’s complicated but I really don’t want to see him and his family.
 
D

Deleted member 74

We have an understanding
I really appreciate everything they've done for me, and despite all conflicts at the end of the day they are both still strong and kind people I look up to
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread