How is your sleeping schedule? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How is your sleeping schedule? Would you like to sleep earlier/later? Sleep more/less?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it’s a mess
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
absolutely terrible <3 not only do i consider sleeping a waste of time, but also the whole thought of falling asleep and being asleep scares me to some extent (i know it sounds irrational but i looked it up once and apparently hypnophobia is a thing so it doesn't just happen to me) so i just end up not sleeping more than 4-5 hours and there are times where i just stay awake all night yet still not feel physically tired the next day. i'm aware that it will probably badly affect me and my health in the future even if now it doesn't but at the same time i don't really know how to change it :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I go to sleep at about 3-4am, get up about 11am. I like it as it generally seems to be a perfect sleep schedule for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
The card game was a blessing in disguise. It forced me to wait till 11:00AM to begin to post; so I got a nice few hours to get ready for fido. So to take full advantage, I changed my sleeping schedule to be from 9:00PM to 5:00AM.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Mines not that bad yet. I go to bed between 10pm-3am(Sometimes I work at night), and I always wake up around 8am-10am. I'm surprised I'm not completely nocturnal yet lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread