How it feels like being the only one active in your artist thread (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I can relate.
It sucks even more because I don't have a Twitter
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
all artist threads on here are pretty much dead
Yeah, I've noticed that. I think it's coz we're still a small community and people like to stay in the main sections where there is the most action!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I've noticed that. I think it's coz we're still a small community and people like to stay in the main sections where there is the most action!
Or they're like me - perfectionists that are slowly compiling information in the threads before boosting the activity later with current updates x.x
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
11821

How it feels being the least active one in the your artist thread that you're an op of
Still under construction since September 2018

You’ll get there one days Yolks. I believe in you and thank you for the job you took upon yourself. I could never being in charge of an artist thread.

❤💕💞:pandalove:💞💕❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread