How lazy are you with laundry? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,424
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,203
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Do you separate colors and whites. Do you follow the instructions of delicate clothes?

How often is laundry day?

I never separated for my casual home clothes but now I’m trying to. O.O don’t want anymore grey shirts when they’re supposed to be white.

probably throw in a load every weekend.
Never follow the instructions because I’m mainly just washing my casual clothes. My work clothes get dry cleaned.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I only separate whites from others because I had an incident where red dye bled. Other washing instructions are like meh whatever. I do laundry on an as needed basis, meaning whenever I need a work uniform clean
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I do laundry once a week. I don't separate because everything is usually colors, and I always wash on casual mode. And I try to put the clean laundry away on the same day, or it won't ever get done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,424
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,203
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I do laundry once a week. I don't separate because everything is usually colors, and I always wash on casual mode. And I try to put the clean laundry away on the same day, or it won't ever get done.
:pepeslippy:I forgot the process of putting it away……which never happens :icgyu:
There’s the clean clothes basket and the dirty clothes basket.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I take a pile of clothes and dump it is :sanapray: I don't recall ever having issues with whites getting stained or delicate clothes getting ruined (other than obviously necessary things in the past that need to be washed separately. I don't own those things anymore though). The pile up and dump works just fine for me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I do laundry every 3 to 4 weeks. I`m alone so there isnt much laundry anyways.
I dont sort them as I wash at 40° so there isnt really a need to. I also dont have a lot white pieces.
if I had a ton of white laundry I would separate too though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Do you separate colors and whites.
I don't have that problem cuz all I wear is black :joyslay:

I'm lazy with laundry, I do it every 2 weeks lmao but I'm trying to change my bad habits. Worst part is folding the clothes...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread