How life has been… (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,565
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,964
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am doing well and busy since I started working nearly 2 months ago. It keeps me busy for 4 hours a day and I have 3 day weekends instead of 2 (I work Monday through Thursday at the same time)…

But today I don’t know how long I will have to wait to get into my room because I am locked out for some reason. My best and only guess is that something fell and its blocking the door from opening (I never lock my bedroom door btw :hmmm:)

All I want is to change out of my uniform and put on my everyday clothes.​
 
Last edited:

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
guess you'll have to sleep on the couch tonight lol unless you have like a spare key or something
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,565
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,964
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
oh, that's good! so... was something blocking the door?
Actually i found out it was my mom who did check my room and she accidentally locked the door (I was out of the house at about 7:50 AM, so she was the only person who was home). :pandarolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread