How long does it take u to make an aesthetic? (2 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
This includes ur sig and dp, any badges you have, dp frames and title changes if you're staff or donor, hell, a lot of us even use the location thing on our profiles to match our aesthetic. How long does it take you to come up with something, do you like to make ur own graphics, ask someone else for a favour or do you just prefer to find some gifsets off tumblr since it's quick n convenient?


For me I like to make my own graphics and gifs from scratch even if a gif of the scene i'm using already exists and I always wanna try be creative as possible with my layouts. Just from the graphics side of things a sig will take me like 4 hours? of fumbling on photoshop. I wanted to change my sig soon but every time I go to work on it atm my computer is being slow and i'll be honest I still don't have the full idea yet, I got the vision down in my mind but execution will be another thing entirely. As for planning my next aesthetic tho usually takes me like a week? But I changed my dp recently for my new aesthetic so I hope I can finish my sig soon~
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
tbh it doesn't really take me long to get the gifs, I'm just so indecisive. one day ill like one gifset, another day ill like another gifset.
"oh this video looks cool, let me make a gifset out of this" *proceeds to not do it*

I try to make my own gifsets but sometimes I just don't have the time. when it comes to my frame and badges, I don't like switching them. I like my bp frame and badges of the groups that i stan.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
tbh it doesn't really take me long to get the gifs, I'm just so indecisive. one day ill like one gifset, another day ill like another gifset.
"oh this video looks cool, let me make a gifset out of this" *proceeds to not do it*

I try to make my own gifsets but sometimes I just don't have the time. when it comes to my frame and badges, I don't like switching them. I like my bp frame and badges of the groups that i stan.
Yess bp frame is so pretty. I really love other frames like BTS' and the one with the clouds too but this frame just suits my overall personality that it's hard for me to even come up with an aesthetic that this frame wouldn't suit.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yess bp frame is so pretty. I really love other frames like BTS' and the one with the clouds too but this frame just suits my overall personality that it's hard for me to even come up with an aesthetic that this frame wouldn't suit.
exactlyyy, even if my aesthetic doesnt match with my bp frame... I'm still keeping it. I couldn't see myself with any other frame tbh. like I don't even think it's going to fit the next aesthetic that I'm thinking of doing but idc.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
exactlyyy, even if my aesthetic doesnt match with my bp frame... I'm still keeping it. I couldn't see myself with any other frame tbh. like I don't even think it's going to fit the next aesthetic that I'm thinking of doing but idc.
Yeah as much as I love the BTS frame I don't think i'd ever have an aesthetic that would suit it, at least not in the foreseeable future. It's just so soft and pretty whereas this frame makes me feel like i'm slaying~
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't really care how it looks if I'm honest :nekosweat: I don't plan on changing my DP because I love it too much to part with it and I also really like the DP frame as well. For my badges I just get whatever I feel like so I don't really plan ahead and for my sig I'll just use something I liked from tumblr, I only know how to use giphy and they turn out awful so I never try to do them myself as I don't really know how. In general I'm not very good at making my aesthetic look pretty, I just admire others.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't really care how it looks if I'm honest :nekosweat: I don't plan on changing my DP because I love it too much to part with it and I also really like the DP frame as well. For my badges I just get whatever I feel like so I don't really plan ahead and for my sig I'll just use something I liked from tumblr, I only know how to use giphy and they turn out awful so I never try to do them myself as I don't really know how. In general I'm not very good at making my aesthetic look pretty, I just admire others.
Ur dp suits u really well ♡ I feel like ur never changing dp is like the anchor on ur aesthetic tbh. Its really recognisable! Even if ur sig or badges dont match to a T I feel like you've still achieved a nice aesthetic ♡
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ur dp suits u really well ♡ I feel like ur never changing dp is like the anchor on ur aesthetic tbh. Its really recognisable! Even if ur sig or badges dont match to a T I feel like you've still achieved a nice aesthetic ♡
:maheart:
 
Joined
1 April 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
232
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly I'm not that bothered about it, I tried at first but kinda just gave up. I have half an aesthetic now.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it takes me hours usually cause I never can decide what I really like. Also matching a dp and sig sometimes takes a while too
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
it takes me hours usually cause I never can decide what I really like. Also matching a dp and sig sometimes takes a while too
u ended up finding a great dp tho, it truly slays <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
u ended up finding a great dp tho, it truly slays <3
yeah but it takes me like 5 other choices and tries until I am satisfied :wimwim:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really care about aesthetics
I wanted to change my sig for a long time but I just don't find the right gif material and I don't have the right program right now to make high quality gifs like I used to.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If that's what it takes to be an aesthetic queen then that's just what it takes <3
I guess you are right :maheart: :sanapray: a sacrifice for that needs to happen somehow
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't really care about aesthetics
I wanted to change my sig for a long time but I just don't find the right gif material and I don't have the right program right now to make high quality gifs like I used to.
Well I can't promise high quality since i'm still relatively new to gif making but I can always try making something for u if u ever need!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well I can't promise high quality since i'm still relatively new to gif making but I can always try making something for u if u ever need!
what program do u use?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread