COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How long have you been awake so far today? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I'm around the 25 hour mark!

It's currently almost 4 and I have a raid in World of Warcraft starting at 7. We had one yesterday same time too so if I manage to make it that'll be 2 raids without sleeping between :^) I was planning on going to bed around 8am today at the latest but I was so excited about being so close to catching up to Jujutsu Kaisen I just stayed up to finish it and then it got to the point where I couldn't go to bed and have enough sleep to be able to properly answer the phone for my phone appointment at 2pm :^) and then there wasn't enough time between phone call and raid to be able to get enough sleep then either!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
14 hours.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm around the 25 hour mark!

It's currently almost 4 and I have a raid in World of Warcraft starting at 7. We had one yesterday same time too so if I manage to make it that'll be 2 raids without sleeping between :^) I was planning on going to bed around 8am today at the latest but I was so excited about being so close to catching up to Jujutsu Kaisen I just stayed up to finish it and then it got to the point where I couldn't go to bed and have enough sleep to be able to properly answer the phone for my phone appointment at 2pm :^) and then there wasn't enough time between phone call and raid to be able to get enough sleep then either!
How are you not delirious yet? :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
16 hrs rough estimate, but its almost 12midnite here. I think i dozed off/napped during the daytime tho.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I think the longest I stood up was like 30 hours not even so long ago lmao,
but today it's been around 6 hours :sanapray:
Now if we're talking my longest on record thats a diff story altogether LOL

So I wake up around like 9am ish day1 and go to college to finish assignment. Dont finish the assignment at college so come home and procrastinate then pull all nighter to finish, EXCEPT the all nighter wasn't enough to finish either so i'm running into day 2 here, was planning on finishing earlier and sleeping since I had my bff's boyfriends bday party that evening but the assignment took so long (and had to be in by midnight that day so I couldn't finish it next day) that I actually finished it an hour after I had to leave for the bday party so I get to the party an hour late and pull another all nighter, manage to get like a 30min to an hour long nap around 5am before i can't sleep anymore and my bff is spasming uncontrollably so I spend the rest of that morning in A&E with her until we're sure she's alright around 9am ish (they never worked out what it was, they did a drug test and she wasn't spiked or anything, they think it was something to do with anxiety kek) and I finally go home with a Mcdonalds breakfast and then counting travel time and showering before I go bed I go to sleep around 11am on day 3

:^)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Now if we're talking my longest on record thats a diff story altogether LOL

So I wake up around like 9am ish day1 and go to college to finish assignment. Dont finish the assignment at college so come home and procrastinate then pull all nighter to finish, EXCEPT the all nighter wasn't enough to finish either so i'm running into day 2 here, was planning on finishing earlier and sleeping since I had my bff's boyfriends bday party that evening but the assignment took so long (and had to be in by midnight that day so I couldn't finish it next day) that I actually finished it an hour after I had to leave for the bday party so I get to the party an hour late and pull another all nighter, manage to get like a 30min to an hour long nap around 5am before i can't sleep anymore and my bff is spasming uncontrollably so I spend the rest of that morning in A&E with her until we're sure she's alright around 9am ish (they never worked out what it was, they did a drug test and she wasn't spiked or anything, they think it was something to do with anxiety kek) and I finally go home with a Mcdonalds breakfast and then counting travel time and showering before I go bed I go to sleep around 11am on day 3

:^)
i think you have to get your procrastination checked :taeminface:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
i think you have to get your procrastination checked :taeminface:
Nah it's fine I got a good 5 years worth of depression out of those 2 years of college so I won't be needing to put myself under that much pressure again any time soon anyways :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread