How long have you been into kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Yeah, haha. I just turned 25 15 days ago. If that's what you asked?
ohhhh omg u are so much older than me! i feel like a baby now omg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ohhhh omg u are so much older than me! i feel like a baby now omg
There are users here who are even 30 or older! I actually think it's better to be a younger K-pop fan, you don't have any restrictions.

I always have to check ages when new group debuts. And then I'm really surprised when someone born in 1994 - 1997 debuts. xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
There are users here who are even 30 or older! I actually think it's better to be a younger K-pop fan, you don't have any restrictions.

I always have to check ages when new group debuts. xD
dis you know that your older than the oldest memeber of Ateez? The oldest member is only 21! Its Seonghwa(my bias)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Yes, I know! I don't stan ATEEZ but I checked them out pre-debut and Seonghwa is also the member I like the most. Good taste. :pikahappy:
Ah yes! Seonghwa is a very lovable person! He is just so soft! Although he has this side that makes you go whoa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ah yes! Seonghwa is a very lovable person! He is just so soft! Although he has this side that makes you go whoa
I can imagine, I was attracted to his visuals though, ngl. But if I have time I will check them out more. I just don't have the time to stan. :lazypotato:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I can imagine, I was attracted to his visuals though, ngl. But if I have time I will check them out more. I just don't have the time to stan. :lazypotato:
yes! although there is one person who keeps saying his chin is weird and it triggers me! And thats ok! as long as you dont hate them!
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes! although there is one person who keeps saying his chin is weird and it triggers me! And thats ok! as long as you dont hate them!
I hope it's not KPS user who says that, haha. And his chin looks fine to me! And no, I don't hate anyone, I don't have time for that either.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I hope it's not KPS user who says that, haha. And his chin looks fine to me! And no, I don't hate anyone, I don't have time for that either.
it is a KPS user! i think you may know her. And yes i don't see anything wrong with his chin eighter
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I NEED U WAS LIKE MY SECOND SONG OMGGGGGG
i was into that song for a while tho! My favorite all time bts song i spring day! I loved Jimins voice! I hope they do another concept like that
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got into K-pop around October of 2017 so... about a year and a half. Hm... for some reason it feels longer to me lol.
Exo was my first group.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread