How long have you liked K-Pop? (2 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
wow aren't you an og player:pandaamazed::pandaamazed:  anyway, about a year :yolk:
Well, compared to others here I'm new lol :')))) And a year is still a long time compared to some people too!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got into kpop around 2010, my friend sent me some songs from SNSD, BEG, SHINee, Big Bang etc. and I used to listen those tons on my mp3 player (those were still thing). But I got properly into kpop later in 2011, I mean into groups and members, fandom culture and so on. Big Bang was my first bias group.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
late 2009 started listening to some songs and in early 2010 became a fan so about 9-10 years

I thank SHINee and SNSD for bringing me here :sanapray:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread