How long is your card list going to be now? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My card list is definitely gonna get longer now
bobross.png


Now I'm adding Oh My Girl, Winner, AOA, Taeyeon, CLC, and Apink. Good god this is going to be difficult :wimwim:

Anticipate my struggle :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
1. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll be adding The Boyz, TXT, ONF, Apink, Aespa, CLC, and Fromis_9 - so pretty long!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread