- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
my hair just sits on my head it's always hard to know how long it is :llama_sniffle:
I used to have a hair cutting trauma from my childhood so I always preferred long as well. But then I got super stressed and there happened to be scissors sitting right next to me so I asked my sister to cut it off. I have been keeping it short since but now I want to try growing it out again but it takes so long to grow! I don't know why it won't grow. :(About half way down my back. I prefer having long hair.
That's so nice! 😍In the middle of my back, but I'm going to cut it later for charity