- Joined
- 26 November 2021
- Messages
- 3,179
- Reactions Received
- 3,849
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Damn those convos must be interesting...117 & 135 are my two highest![]()
Wow I feel like my convo skills aren't that great after seeing your responses now haha I always let the convo die135 for a group chat (gayvengers) and 88 for a single person PM
It was made last October but we didn't talk in it since December, we have a new one (it is also 200+ pages)How old is that PM?!?![]()
We can make a PM that long with time, if you wantWow I feel like my convo skills aren't that great after seeing your responses now haha I always let the convo die
actually I way overestimated - 26 pages.Probably the Coastal Pod gc for the shell event lol that one was like what, at least 50 pages?
I run out of things to say thoughWe can make a PM that long with time, if you want![]()