Video ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™?๐Ÿšค-; เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง | Cocona + Chisa | XG | (2 Viewers)

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,413
Reactions Received
13,594
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,017
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
YESSSS IT REALLY IS !!!
Don't even stan them but I heard this on a station and I was like wow I have been enlightened :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Don't even stan them but I heard this on a station and I was like wow I have been enlightened :haylul:
REALLY?! WHAT STATION DO YOU HAVE CAN WE TRADE?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?! My radio only plays boring music :crycry: but it did play, I think, it was a Katseye song and the first time I heard a Kpop song on a radio was a rose song, I think
I mean, i'm fine if it's Katseye or Xg, even thought they aren't Kpop but that's cus they are such bops
NOOOOO I would love to hear an Xg song on the radio
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,413
Reactions Received
13,594
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,017
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
REALLY?! WHAT STATION DO YOU HAVE CAN WE TRADE?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?! My radio only plays boring music :crycry: but it did play, I think, it was a Katseye song and the first time I heard a Kpop song on a radio was a rose song, I think
My dad begrudgingly allowed us to play a K-pop station on his phone :haylul:
Based on your local time, you probably live relatively close to me and I must say
The music on the radios here? It sucks

Maybe 5 years ago it was enjoyable and there were some bops on there but now the radio is full of the same artists, with the same songs and it's just not interesting anymore

this is why I strictly on play my playlists on Spotify :shamesica:
that's just my opinion lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
My dad begrudgingly allowed us to play a K-pop station on his phone :haylul:
Based on your local time, you probably live relatively close to me and I must say
The music on the radios here? It sucks

Maybe 5 years ago it was enjoyable and there were some bops on there but now the radio is full of the same artists, with the same songs and it's just not interesting anymore

this is why I strictly on play my playlists on Spotify :shamesica:
that's just my opinion lol
I don't have Spotify. somehow the kids at my school have Tiktok and stuff on their Chromebooks. I don't know what they did
 
  • Wow
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,413
Reactions Received
13,594
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,017
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have Spotify. somehow the kids at my school have Tiktok and stuff on their Chromebooks. I don't know what they did
Oh yeah, in middle school one of my friends figured out how to manipulate the school network to get to all the online games that were previously blocked
I don't know how she did it but she's super good at coding and other computer-related thingies
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Oh yeah, in middle school one of my friends figured out how to manipulate the school network to get to all the online games that were previously blocked
I don't know how she did it but she's super good at coding and other computer-related thingies
OHHHHHH

 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,413
Reactions Received
13,594
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,017
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I probably don't know how to do that though :| sadly @TrinityJade :crycry: :pepecry1:
I don't know how she did it either :haylul:
Wish I could help but I'm dumb as a rock when it comes to hacking/figuring out how computers work
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
I don't know how she did it either :haylul:
Wish I could help but I'm dumb as a rock when it comes to hacking/figuring out how computers work
well, did she get in trouble? or is that...?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread