- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
no ideaI've collected two card sets![]()
Funny thing is since the cards were introduced, the UK has been in lockdown.fak school or work
ult life goals right here![]()
working from the lazy couch in your own home.............Funny thing is since the cards were introduced, the UK has been in lockdown.
So I've been working from home which has given me time to collect cards lol. (I mostly work from home anyway, even before lockdown).
![]()
Indeed! Plus my mates are in lockdown too so it also means a lot more gaming.working from the lazy couch in your own home.............
LIFE GOALS THIS MAN RIGHT HERE KNOWS ONLY REAL LIFE GOALS
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Me too.I've collected two card sets![]()