How many chargers do you own? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was packing for school today when I realized that I have a ton of chargers lmao.

I have one for my laptop, one for my phone, one for my headphones, and one for my switch. Not to mention I also own like 5 extra type c chargers in case the one for my phone breaks. I really can't live without my phone :wimwim:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't have enough chargers cause my sisters keep stealing mine
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Let's see.
3 for my phone
1 for my personal laptop
1 for my work laptop (technically I don't own bc it's the company's)
1 for my bluetooth headphones
1 for my bluetooth speaker
2 random ones that I'm not sure what they're for but they fit into anything, so they're extra
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread