How many concerts have you attended? (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Uh... I've lost count, but it's been hundreds.
I saw Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance before they were big names (P!ATD on their first tour ever) and I've been attending concerts since I was an infant. I've got so many crazy stories, some of which I've told before. Flirted with Skrillex when we were teenagers, partied with bands, all sorts of things.

K-pop wise, I've seen Monsta X four times, and my most recent concert was a trip to L.A. to see Seventeen.

Upcoming concerts are Monsta X, My Chemical Romance, and Simple Plan/New Found Glory.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Uh... I've lost count, but it's been hundreds.
I saw Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance before they were big names (P!ATD on their first tour ever) and I've been attending concerts since I was an infant. I've got so many crazy stories, some of which I've told before. Flirted with Skrillex when we were teenagers, partied with bands, all sorts of things.

K-pop wise, I've seen Monsta X four times, and my most recent concert was a trip to L.A. to see Seventeen.

Upcoming concerts are Monsta X, My Chemical Romance, and Simple Plan/New Found Glory.
omg you will see Simple Plan :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I went to a couple of concerts. Went to some german ones, Cher, a KPop festival and Eric Nam.
Most recently I went to the Jonas Brothers concert.

I also went to the shows of two popular comedians here in germany and I also was seeing multiple musicals live too.
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
omg you will see Simple Plan :sanapray:
Not even sure exactly how many times I've seen them. The first time was 16 years ago, they were on tour with MxPx, Sugarcult, and Motion City Soundtrack. They were a big part of my angsty teenage years.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not even sure exactly how many times I've seen them. The first time was 16 years ago, they were on tour with MxPx, Sugarcult, and Motion City Soundtrack. They were a big part of my angsty teenage years.
how cool. They are one of my faves
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
5

1 being bts rest normal artist Jason derulo, a band with a name i cant rember right and the other was some shitty teen the western ones were ages ago tbh

5th shud really be 5=6=7 as was a local band called saint of sin who i saw couple times cause a friend was friends with them

this list tech could be massive as depends on what you class a concert for me
as i been in arts for a while so have alot friends who do concerts but i wouldnt class them as concerts xD

+ do u class seeing things like britain got talent the tour a concert when they have artist playing xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
.... I don't know... Maybe 7 or so...
Of the top of my head... MCR.. (2005) Trivium (2005) snow patrol (2009)....ummm early gig years are fuzzy cause I would pre drink before concerts.... Oh there's the Metal hammer awards show, they had several bands playing, and local concert show of bands but there nsmes are fuzzy.

Kpop:
.. Infinite (2013) B.A.P (2014) I-Kiss (2014)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
One. BTS last year. Done :joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread