How many foreign lnguages do you know? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How many foreign languages do you know and what is your level?

I know English (C1 level->C2 is the maximum for a foreigner) and French (B2). And I’m trying to learn Spanish, German and Korean. My native language is romanian. :llama_squish:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Fluent in English, somewhat decent in German, can communicate in Spanish and Swedish, can ask for directions in Korean and Japanese.
Let’s not forget that you know some romanian words :sanapray: Or one...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Finnish is my native language so foreigns would be English, i'm not fluent I guess, but it's not that bad either (despite people randomly telling me it's bad), Swedish (this kinda is not foreign though and sth i was taught at school, but i don't remember close to anything about it so might as well be) and Japanese that I know basic level of, I mean I can follow some really basic conversations like I think i could watch some generic shonen without missing much since those mostly have same old phrases anyways i'm familiar with and I can also make some basic sentences.

I also studied Italian at some point, but I don't remember anything of it. In terms of korean I know just few words can't make even sentences.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
English and Tamil (only speaking for my native language xD)
  • very VERY broken Spanish
  • can write and read Korean, but cannot understand/speak it
  • can say exactly ten words in Japanese
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Kinda, but spoken spanish sounds different depending on the country.

Some are very difficult to understand xD
I mean I never studied spanish at school, but I had South American friends who teached me words... but I can understand more words only because I am latin
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I mean I never studied spanish at school, but I had South American friends who teached me words... but I can understand more words only because I am latin
yeah, once you know the common origin of the words it becomes easier
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread