At the moment I'm just active in KS, but I used to be in several. Gaming kpop, anime... I prefer forums over social media cause the topics and conversations are lot easier to track. And the discussions are more intelligent
A few, but mostly lurked or only posted once in a long while. KS is the only place i post consistently since i joined. Either now or since the beginning.
Just KS. I also have an account on HC, but I'd leapt (and even posted an intro thread) before I looked at the oh-so-strict rules... so yeah, just KPS for me. But I'm also active on a forum for name enthusiasts, although less so than here.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.