How many groups have you unstanned? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m not sure exactly how many I unstanned, but I think it’s about 2 or 3. I unstanned Loona after their debut and I stopped calling myself a (G)I-dle stan, but only because I felt like I didn’t know much about all the members. It felt a little unfair to me call myself a stan if I barely know about the other members. I still really like their music though.
I’m also on the verge of unstanning other groups, too.

What about you? Have you unstanned any groups? Have you ever thought of unstanning any of your bias groups?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I will go down with my bias groups no matter what happens I’m LOYAL
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will go down with my bias groups no matter what happens I’m LOYAL
:maheart:
the only thing you're loyal to is taeyong's face and Jimin's godly charm don't lie
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:maheart:
the only thing you're loyal to is taeyong's face and Jimin's godly charm don't lie
I mean yeah :sakUwu: But those are gonna stay forever:pandahappy: so imma stay forever:lovelycooky:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean yeah :sakUwu: But those are gonna stay forever:pandahappy: so imma stay forever:lovelycooky:
taeyon's face might get wrinkled
jimin's charm might fade away

nothing lies in stone
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
taeyon's face might get wrinkled
jimin's charm might fade away

nothing lies in stone
Taeyong’s gonna pump it full of botox and Jimin is perfect in any form >:(
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
A few because their music didn't appeal to me anymore. BTS & WINNER in particular, though I still like them and follow their releases to see if anything pulls me back in.

Lee Hi is on a cliff's edge right now, but her vocals alone can make most songs good, so.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Unstanned Momoland. I was just getting into them and really excited about it until the Baam fiasco.
Red Velvet because I just don't care about the members that much and I'm sometimey about their music.

Retired as a SNSD, T-ara, Girl's Day Stan. I'll come out of dormancy if they ever comeback but rn I'm just Stanning the current soloists (Jess, Tae, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Minah) and any future soloists (Sunny, Soyeon, Qri, Sojin)

Pristin's Eunwoo because Pristin is dead :pepecry1:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I've unstanned 3 groups;
1. EXO - Because Lulu left and I couldn't handle the loss of his departure LOL
2. BlackPink - Not enough content for me to continue stanning. Didn't see the difference between me and a casual listener.
3. TWICE - I started working and didn't have enough time to stan them anymore.

So now I only stan SNSD and GFriend. And since SNSD is kinda dead these days, I pretty much only stan GFriend lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Unstanned Momoland. I was just getting into them and really excited about it until the Baam fiasco.
Red Velvet because I just don't care about the members that much and I'm sometimey about their music.

Retired as a SNSD, T-ara, Girl's Day Stan. I'll come out of dormancy if they ever comeback but rn I'm just Stanning the current soloists (Jess, Tae, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Minah) and any future soloists (Sunny, Soyeon, Qri, Sojin)

Pristin's Eunwoo because Pristin is dead :pepecry1:
I'm not a Momoland stan, but I actually like Baam a lot, even though it's Bboom Bboom 2.0.
With Red Velvet, I still really like the members, but I'm starting to not like their discography anymore. Some of the bsides they've released are good, but I still prefer older tracks. I think Zimzalabim is probably the 3rd or 4th title track that I didn't like....

As for Eunwoo, let's hope that the rest of the Pristin members will actually get together and redebut. :sanapray:

It's good that you're still supporting some of faves as soloists though. ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm not a Momoland stan, but I actually like Baam a lot, even though it's Bboom Bboom 2.0.
I can deal with a bad title but the whole album just wasn't my cup of tea.
This recent comeback didn't help either :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can deal with a bad title but the whole album just wasn't my cup of tea.
This recent comeback didn't help either :nayeonisdone:
I agree. Their recent comeback was just... not good. :welp:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I agree. Their recent comeback was just... not good. :welp:
They need to stop working with Tiger, he only knows how to copy his same stuff over and over :nayeonisdone:
He used to work for T-ara
So Hot was a watered down Roly Poly
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread