How many groups have you unstanned? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
They need to stop working with Tiger, he only knows how to copy his same stuff over and over :nayeonisdone:
He used to work for T-ara
So Hot was a watered down Roly Poly
Very true. So Hot just sounds like another version of Bboom Bboom, too.
There's nothing wrong with having the same concept, but like.... change the style of the song. The songs don't need to sound the same. :welp:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess I unstanned SHINee but like they are my second largest kpop playlist and I still keep up with all their activities and solos so by some people's definitions i'm still a stan lol

I just don't devote as much time to them as I use to
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t know what to think about Hyorin anymore and she was my number one solo female idol.

I didn’t unstan EXO but let’s face it I am beginning to loose interest. They are my UBs but they are also the only group that I stan where there is such a gap between the members. I love Kyungsoo, Chen and Xiumin more than the rest ( Lay and Baekhyun too.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread