how many hours ago..... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still got some time before I absolutely have to sleep
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i should probably go to bed now lmao but im waiting for my sister so we can watch glee together :pandatea:
glee :sanapray: who is your favorite character?
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
glee :sanapray: who is your favorite character?
we're on ep 3 right now (i watched the first season years ago n dont remember anything;;) so i dont have a favorite yet hehe
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we're on ep 3 right now (i watched the first season years ago n dont remember anything;;) so i dont have a favorite yet hehe
aww that‘s cool. I used to be pretty obsessed with glee.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and potato

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's only around 6 pm where I live so I still have time before I need to go to bed. :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread