How many hours do you usually sleep? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welp I feel so tired so I make a post about sleeping :jisoosmh: How many hours do you usually sleep?

Usually I need 8 hours to function like a normal person, but lately I keep falling asleep very late, waking up during the night a few times and then waking up for real earlier than I'm supposed to. I feel like a zombie :pandarolleyes: So I only get around 3 hours of sleep lately
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Since I am on a small break from school. I have been sleeping for 10 hours. When I go to school, I usually sleep for 4 hours
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Usually pretty much 8, some nights i get around 6 cause i stay up too late and end up waking up too early for no reason ^^; It takes a while to change up sleep schedule after all.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
5-7 depends on how tired I am.
I do tend to go to bed later and later and wake up much earlier .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread