How many hours do you usually sleep? (1 Viewer)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Around 8 hours when I'm on holidays, but usually 5 hours ^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
5-7 depends on how tired I am.
I do tend to go to bed later and later and wake up much earlier .
it sounds familiar :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lordy I don't even know. I try eight solid but to many times that goes out the window. I have a horrible habit of going to sleep waking up staying up for a bit then going back to sleep. This all started when my roommate decided I must take her to work at random hours and screwed my schedual up.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread