- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
lemme guess 2 of them , nct and superm
why not? :oNone. I never use discord
OMG NO 5lemme guess 2 of them , nct and superm![]()
oooh, that was basically all of us at the beginningI feel like idk how to use it.![]()
I did indeed leave the Jonghyun, Taemin, and Shinee ones. The Ten one we barely talk about Ten too, in reality it's just a friend server. I joined an NCT one though5
A Ten one (ish), a SuperM one, a Jonghyun one, a Taemin one, and a Shinee one.
Im only active in the Ten one and SuperM one, Im probably going to leave the other 3.