How many of these types of MVs can you name? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
MVs with ...

BAP-Wake Me Up, Warrior, Skydive
BTS-Fire
Dreamcatcher-Deja Vu
Shinee-Tell Me What To Do
Astro-Blue Flame
Mino-Body
Exo-Lotto
NCT-Chain
Blackpink-Playing with Fire
Song Jieun-Going Crazy
Boys Republic-Get Down
CLC-No
SNSD-Party
Twice-DTNA
Playback-Want You To Say
Kard-Hola Hola
AOA-Good Luck
Dia-WooWoo
Red Velvet-Uhmpa Uhmpa
Jessi-Down
G-reyish-Killi Killi
Myname-Baby I'm Sorry
BAP-Wake Me Up
Up10Tion-Blue Rose
Monsta X-Beautiful
CLC-No
IZone-La Vie En Rose
BAP-Angel, That's My Jam, One Shot, Skydive
Shinee-Tell Me What To Do
Myname-Baby I'm Sorry
24k-Still 24k, Bingo
Monsta X-Trespass, Dramarama (?)
Boys Republic-Get Down
Yongguk-I Remember
AOA-Like a Cat(?),Come See Me
2NE1-I Am The Best
Twice-Cheer Up
Shinee-Tell Me What To Do
24k-Hurry Up, Bonnie and Clyde
BAP-Young Wild and Free

I'm forgtting many but oh well, I'll edit this as I remember more
@lexus @notthatmarko @perhapz @TicTok_Togruta
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Damn this one is hard!
Fire: Kard- Bomb Bomb
A beach: Winner- Island
Roses: Lee Hi- Rose
Guns: 2ne1- IATB 🤣
Cars driving in circle: 2ne1- Go away(?)
:nekosweat:
I thought of IATB, how did I forget the guns scene? :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you guess in what other MV they have guns?
:mgblush:
They have guns in another one? :jisoosmh:
I'm not a 2NE1 fan tbh so I don't have any idea
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and Ashla_K

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Ashla_K

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm just gonna name whatever I can think of :wimwim:

Fire:

BTS - Fire
Blackpink - Playing With Fire

Beach:
Twice - Dance The Night Away (I think that was at a beach idk :wimwim:)
SNSD - Party
AOA - Good Luck

Roses:

IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose?
CLC - No

Guns: No idea

Cars driving around in a circle: Also no idea :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm just gonna name whatever I can think of :wimwim:

Fire:

BTS - Fire
Blackpink - Playing With Fire

Beach:
Twice - Dance The Night Away (I think that was at a beach idk :wimwim:)
SNSD - Party
AOA - Good Luck

Roses:

IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose?
CLC - No

Guns: No idea

Cars driving around in a circle: Also no idea :wimwim:
Yes La Vie En Rose did have roses :wimwim:
And DTNA was at a beach yeah
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've never watched the mv for La Vie En Rose so I only assumed it had roses in it :wimwim:
Well it was a reasonable guess :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Fire
Keep Your Head Down - TVXQ

Beach
Good Luck - AOA
Sea of Love - Fly to the Sky

Roses
Day 1 - K.Will

Guns
One Shot - BAP
Nilili Mambo - Block B

Cars driving in a random circle
Now - Troublemaker
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Fire
BTS - Fire, Mic Drop (?), I Need U
Blackpink - Playing With Fire
Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu, Scream
Astro - Blue Flame
NCT - Chain
Got7 - Hard Carry
ATEEZ - Wonderland...?
Agust D - Agust D?, Daechwita
TXT - Run Away?, Can't You See Me,
Solar - Spit It Out
Monsta X - Shoot Out
NCT Dream - Ridin'
Gidle - Oh My God
KARD - Bomb Bomb
A Beach
TWICE - DTNA
Girl's Generation - Party
Seventeen - Healing
Winner - ISLAND
MAMAMOO - Starry Night (?)
Jessi - Down
ATEEZ - Wave
Red Velvet - Red Flavor????
KARD - Hola Hola
The Rose - Red
Roses
iz*one - La Vie En Rose
LEE Hi - Rose
Woosung - Face?
Daehwi - Rose, Scent, Kiss
The Rose - Sorry?
Seventeen - I'm 89% sure Fallin' Flower has roses
Doesn't Jennie - Solo have roses?
CLC - No
Guns
EXO - Love Shot
9Muses - Has a bubble gun somewhere near the end if that counts lmao
B.A.P - One Shot
EXO - Power
2ne1 - IATB, Follow Me
Cars driving in a random circle
Sorry what
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fire
BTS - Fire, Mic Drop (?), I Need U
Blackpink - Playing With Fire
Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu, Scream
Astro - Blue Flame
NCT - Chain
Got7 - Hard Carry
ATEEZ - Wonderland...?
Agust D - Agust D?, Daechwita
TXT - Run Away?, Can't You See Me,
Solar - Spit It Out
Monsta X - Shoot Out
NCT Dream - Ridin'
Gidle - Oh My God
KARD - Bomb Bomb
A Beach
TWICE - DTNA
Girl's Generation - Party
Seventeen - Healing
Winner - ISLAND
MAMAMOO - Starry Night (?)
Jessi - Down
ATEEZ - Wave
Red Velvet - Red Flavor????
KARD - Hola Hola
The Rose - Red
Roses
iz*one - La Vie En Rose
LEE Hi - Rose
Woosung - Face?
Daehwi - Rose, Scent, Kiss
The Rose - Sorry?
Seventeen - I'm 89% sure Fallin' Flower has roses
Doesn't Jennie - Solo have roses?
CLC - No
Guns
EXO - Love Shot
9Muses - Has a bubble gun somewhere near the end if that counts lmao
B.A.P - One Shot
EXO - Power
2ne1 - IATB, Follow Me
Cars driving in a random circle
Sorry what
At the beginning here is a car driving in a circle :haylul:



And here we have another one, though less apparent
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because they need to show how much fun they're having
And what's more fun than driving around in a circle in a parking lot right? :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Because they need to show how much fun they're having
And what's more fun than driving around in a circle in a parking lot right? :haylul:
Oh, yeah, i spend all my Fridays Saturdays Sundays in the target parking lot after hours
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fire: Playing With Fire, Uh Oh, Idol (?), I'll Be Yours, Number Nine, Spark, Fly
Beach: I Just Wanna Dance, Ride on The Wind, Dance The Night Away, Party, I
Roses: Number Nine, Bae Bae, What's My Name
Guns: Something New, Troublemaker[/SPOILER]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread