I just watched the SuperM one today and loved it, has anyone else seen any of them?
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 August 2020 #1 I just watched the SuperM one today and loved it, has anyone else seen any of them? Reactions: Wonpil
Wonpil Joined 8 April 2020 Messages 2,021 Reactions Received 4,721 Website miracleboysatori.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Non-Binary Ship @MinKarat Wreck @izcream 1 August 2020 #2 No, not yet Reactions: Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 August 2020 #3 I haven't watched any... Reactions: Ahsoka
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 2 August 2020 #4 Sadly, I haven't watched any of them Reactions: Ahsoka