How many of you still use the white KPS background? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm just curious. Every time I try to switch back to the white version it just blinds me. The dark version is easier on my eyes.

Which version do you use?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You know when you put 2 links above each other in a comment how they are normally like that as well when posted?
So like this
1st Picture
2nd Picture

on the dark version tho it's
1st Picture2ndPicture
so on the side of each other which just destroys the aesthetics of my artist threads when I go to them, that's why I still use the white version
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I prefer the light version and have been on it since day one (despite usually enjoying dark versions)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm surprised some of y'all are still using white. I might use white again if I were to switch to a darker aesthetic because it looks a bit weird seeing the dark badges on the dark background. (If that makes sense.)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You know when you put 2 links above each other in a comment how they are normally like that as well when posted?
So like this
1st Picture
2nd Picture

on the dark version tho it's
1st Picture2ndPicture
so on the side of each other which just destroys the aesthetics of my artist threads when I go to them, that's why I still use the white version
That's actually a good reason to keep it. I just keep the dark background because the lighter background can hurt my eyes a bit. >_<
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
WHITE IS SUPERIOR :queen:

No racism plz :pepecross:

Anyway, I use dark themes in everything else- Discord, Reddit, YouTube but KPS Dark feels weird, the badges, sigs don't pop so much. And the white background with the black border just looks better.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
See how dark the names are. And when sigs are visible all of the text in them is hard to read too.
Screenshot_2019018.png
Screenshot_20190.png


Reo's is difficult but I can see it. I legit can barely barely tell where lexuswoo name even is
Yeah I actually struggle a bit with seeing the names too. >_<
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
WHITE IS SUPERIOR :queen:

No racism plz :pepecross:

Anyway, I use dark themes in everything else- Discord, Reddit, YouTube but KPS Dark feels weird, the badges, sigs don't pop so much. And the white background with the black border just looks better.
I agree that some of the badges don't pop as much. Especially the ones that are a bit darker.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread