How many of your faves have you stanned since the start? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I just realized that I have stanned almost all of my faves during their debut era. It's so hard for me to get into groups who are long into their careers already for some reason. The only ones I have started stanning years later are N.Flying and BTS and the rest (EXO, RV, NCT, BP, Astro, (G)I-DLE, iKON) I have stanned since the start. I guess that's also why I don't stan any old gen groups and why I'm always more interested in rookies.

Random: I'm also like this with tv shows. If they're older than 1-2 years, for some reason I just can't watch them. I wonder what my brain has against old stuff... :llama_shook:

How many of your faves have you started stanning during their debut/rookie era and how many did you start stanning years after their debut?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2 for sure (iKON and Red Velvet)
kinda EXID? I was a fan of LE before her debut due to her being in Jiggy Fellaz but I got into EXID during Every Night.
I knew about LOONA and watched their songs before their debut but I am an orbit a little bit after Hi High was released.
I would have been into fromis_9 since pre-debut too if the subs for Idol School would have been better but since the subs sucked I didn't even start the show.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well, even if I like for groups, I stan (buy albums, watch everything, know eveything about them) not too many groups.
I was here during Blackpink and BTS debuts. B.A.P. also. The oldest group I stan is BIGBANG, I started to listen to their music in 2011, 4 years after their debut.
Now that you said it, it's kind of nice to be a stan since the beggining.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't stan rookies unless their names are Oneus and MxM :sanapray:

I mean considering I'm a newer kpop fan id be pretty limited if I only stanned groups that just debuted
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I don't think a debut showcases enough to make me a fan, other than ATEEZ, and maaaybe (G)I-DLE and Monsta X (who mildly piqued my interest but that's it).

I wait for a couple more comebacks to be sure, so I technically didn't "stan at debut."

I wouldn't even stan Block B, EXO, Mamamoo, BEG, etc., my favorite groups, based on their debut alone lol.
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ive been with MX and Astro since debut & now Oneus.
I am blessed
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
0

I got into kpop 2010 and Big Bang debuted 2006 and 2NE1 2009, they are the groups I mostly stan now too so no chance there.

I can't stand groups before I get to know their music, concepts and members so stanning during debut doesn't work for me that well. That said NU'EST is probably only group I have stanned during debut (actually pre-debut as weird it is), but haven't stanned them in years.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't like to stan groups from their debut so I wait until their first comeback at least. I started stanning my bias groups while they were/are rookies though and I prefer it that way. I can witness their growth as a fan while it's happening. :llama_lovely:

So I consider myself to be with my faves from the start. I stanned Monsta X 6 months after debut, Dreamcatcher 4 months after debut, Pentagon 1 year after debut (I knew them from debut but I didn't pay attention to them until 8 months later smh), and Ateez almost 3 months after debut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I've only stanned during early debut/rookie year with The Rose, Stray Kids and Noir. The rest of the groups I got into years after their debut or stanned after another comeback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think only loona and sunmi fit this category for me. I am not talking about sunmi's solo debut when she was still in wondergirls. Bigbang, I stanned like 8 years in their career.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread