how many photocard albums do you have?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I used to have 1, but it broke :')
i might see if i can get one for my birthday
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i have a regular sized binder with those 9 sleeve pages in it, I just keep adding sleeves - ngl it was my brother's old hockey card album I took as mine
 
  • Like
Reactions: magikarp

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
i have seven small ones for each of bts members. but i do plan on getting a bigger one for hobi because i plan on getting more of his pcs
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have one but I don't put pcs in there anymore
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread