how many pictures do you have on your phone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
give me a number,, i have to know if im the only crazy hoarder here :yolk:
7836 + much more at Google Photos, but those are everything:
from my grandparents' scanned b&w family photos, forward, all sorted neatly.
I like to be organized...
:pepeslippy:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
7836 + much more at Google Photos, but those are everything:
from my grandparents' scanned b&w family photos, forward, all sorted neatly.
I like to be organized...
:pepeslippy:
omg at least you have everything backed up and labeled, i gave up a long time ago :sadcat:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
5329

I've started sorting them out though, delete some and put the others in differents album. I hate spending 5 min searching for a specific photo.
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just checked and apparently I have only 6969 pictures at the moment. :taemsip:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Foxia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread