how many posters do you have? (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,804
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
it can be any poster (like k-pop, international artists, or any other poster)
i have 7 on my wall currently:
pusheen
sanrio
jungkook
enhypen
stray kids
and 2 txt posters <3
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and centen

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,804
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,804
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,587
Reactions Received
18,258
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,695
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have...
2 Legend of Zelda posters
A signed Hunger Games poster (by Jack Quaid, who played Marvel)
A Jack Skellington poster

And I think that's it. I have a lot of hanging art pieces, but I put them in a different category mentally.
 

silverrising

xoxo
.
Joined
20 December 2023
Messages
1,639
Reactions Received
522
Location
on a shelf
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,935
Fandom
cassiexo-elf
Pronouns
she/her
a lot and I dont even use or need them. I always get them for free when I order an album.
same, i got a lot of big ones too and i'm starting to run outta space to store them.
i used to have some hanging in my room but now it just feels kinda weird. i don't like them staring at me sleeping lmao.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have
fnaf
5 skz
2 bts
michael jackson
corpse bride
+a bunch of others i haven't hung up
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
All of bts poster
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,457
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
K-Pop: 8 posters so far (+ some smaller posters from my still sealed Dreamcatcher albums).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg


Rock/Metal: Too many posters, often from Music magazines. I need to look for a list...


Games:

10.jpg
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,499
I have two hanging posters (one Davy Jones in the bedroom, and the Immortal Songs New Jersey poster in the office). I have some that I haven't bothered to display, and a couple that are too big to frame affordably.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread