95. I started very bad but it's growing.
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 20 April 2019 #41 95. I started very bad but it's growing. Reactions: juseyo and ripiasuju
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 April 2019 #42 29.. Didn't realize plp had that many ^^; Reactions: juseyo
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 April 2019 #43 who really cares? I just miss the number 666 there lol Reactions: juseyo and Yolks
Yolks ✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦ . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 4,311 Reactions Received 20,315 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @HwangHyunjin 20 April 2019 #44 goyo said: who really cares? I just miss the number 666 there lol Click to expand... 666 twins You have 777 now Reactions: juseyo and yeji
goyo said: who really cares? I just miss the number 666 there lol Click to expand... 666 twins You have 777 now
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 April 2019 #45 Yolks said: 666 twins You have 777 now Click to expand... Reactions: juseyo and Yolks
juseyo Joined 15 April 2019 Messages 254 Reactions Received 1,330 Location fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 20 April 2019 #46 219.. not too bad for a nugu Reactions: Jimimis