- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
i'm still bulletproofHah I was joking, dark theme user![]()
@mysteric :wonugl:i'm still bulletproofi'll keep my dark theme
i'm still bulletproofi'll keep my dark theme
do you want them for your light theme?
never said knife/hammer/bat proof
I’ve already seen the light, why would I?do you want them for your light theme?![]()
because you need to taste the darknessI’ve already seen the light, why would I?
within me when knives get thrownbecause you need to taste the darkness![]()
meaning that I’m putting more effort into this
@kuroyuri too![]()
That’s a whole lot o.oHurry up and gimme angry reactions pika
![]()
DOES THAT LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY REACTION TO YOUThat’s a whole lot o.o
..yesDOES THAT LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY REACTION TO YOU
![]()
YES GOOD HURRY..yes
I’ll start spamming them angrys more often then