how many real friends do you have? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
honestly, I think even just one true friend in this world is enough.....

when it comes to me, not sure.... I have just a few people in my life.. and I'm not really fully honest with anyone. I've had this habit of keeping things to myself since childhood.. there are some unspoken truths I keep to myself which causes me harm but I just don't know how to fully lean on someone, I only dare to do that to a certain degree.. to be fair, I have people to hang out with and people who at least somehwat care and would help me out.. but maybe they just wouldn't be able to understand or accept some things about me ..

 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My friend back in my hometown are friends that I have known since I was in elementary school or middle & high school before my family move to another country. A lot of my current friends are also one I have known for couples of years.

I have different group of friends depending on what I have in common with those friend groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a couple friends I'm very close to irl but over the years I have distanced from a lot of them naturally as we go separate ways. I try to make new friends too but most of them don't stick in uni when you're all so busy
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't really think I have any friends IRL. Or I don't see them that way to me imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly have just my bestie and I have been quite upset with her cause she has been pretty much dismisive of my problems and how stressed I was due to moving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread