How many servings do you think this is? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not the whole recipe ofc, just some of the stuff because I'm lazy :sanapray:

4 lamb shanks (4-5 lbs)
3 cups rice (uncooked)
1/4 cup water
5.5 cups water
3 large onions
4 tomatoes
1/4 cup tomato paste
4 cinnamon sticks
2 tsp each of some spices, including ground cinnamon
2 tbsp salt
1 cup cilantro, mint, and/or scallions
3 Thai chili peppers

I'll tell you if you're higher or lower than the one they say :uwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Sanumi

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Lower
The lamb shanks are throwing me off bc I know my fam of 3 can eat a 5lb turkey and idk what the difference is but it's also combined w/ all the extra crap idk about. How about 8?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The lamb shanks are throwing me off bc I know my fam of 3 can eat a 5lb turkey and idk what the difference is but it's also combined w/ all the extra crap idk about. How about 8?
My reaction to your family is :pepeslippy: But I think our thanksgiving Turkey is bigger (but with more people) so idk maybe that’s normal. Either way, still lower
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
My reaction to your family is :pepeslippy: But I think our thanksgiving Turkey is bigger (but with more people) so idk maybe that’s normal. Either way, still lower
Is that a lot? :pepecry2: it's what we normally do. Anyway I already read the answer bc I have no self control and I disagree :cold_doge:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Isn't a labshank the ribs? So 4-5 lamb ribs isn't that much... You can't eat the bone... and I really like my meat!
I’m pretty sure it’s part of the leg :susPepe: which isn’t as meaty (that part) but still.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is that a lot? :pepecry2: it's what we normally do. Anyway I already read the answer bc I have no self control and I disagree :cold_doge:
I honestly never asked how many pounds ours is so idk, maybe I’m just underestimating how big ours is :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You better go ask :chickill: :shamesica:
Either way we have 9-10 people often for thanksgiving so the turkey would have to weight in the 15+ pound area to match yours per person :lisalaugh: Do turkeys generally even go bigger in stores? Maybe we get something like that idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Either way we have 9-10 people often for thanksgiving so the turkey would have to weight in the 15+ pound area to match yours per person :lisalaugh: Do turkeys generally even go bigger in stores? Maybe we get something like that idk
Yeah grocery stores can have up to 15 lbs usually, most would have 5-7lbs as a norm :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
considering the amount of rice and meat, I would say 4 or 5, depending on how much you eat..
Yes :susPepe: i thought it would be hard to get
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do meal prep every week, so I guess its not hard for me. :kannasip:
I mean I’ve grown to understand what my family eats amount wise since I cook dinner almost every day, but I guess it just differs from them and some others ig :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread