How many subscriptions do you have? (2 Viewers)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I just signed up for Lush's box on a whim. :sakUwu:

I also have Netflix and a weekly grocery delivery. I used to have others, but I try to be thoughtful about how much I actually use the thing I'm paying each month for.

How about you?
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I have a few patreon subs and a package deal for spotify and hulu together
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
spotify & haechans bubble :sakUwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
What does the bubble thing do?
its set up like a messaging app, artists can send messages thru it, pics, vids, voice messages, and then the user can respond. quite cute, parasocial is very parasocialing :sakUwu: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
its set up like a messaging app, artists can send messages thru it, pics, vids, voice messages, and then the user can respond. quite cute, parasocial is very parasocialing :sakUwu: :haylul:
Aw, it sounds cute though! It's nice to have small things that make you happy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Aw, it sounds cute though! It's nice to have small things that make you happy.
real !! it is so cute !! makes my day a lil better every time he sends a message :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Netflix
Disney+
HBO Max
Hulu
Amazon
Spotify
I'm impressed that you can balance all of them! I'm already not sure if just Netflix is worth it, just because I usually spend my entire time going "what do I watch?" until it's too late to watch anything. :lisalaugh:

Or I watch Alice in Borderland again, which no complaints. :sakUwu:
 

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
Spotify, Amazon Prime, Discord NItro. i use my friends for their streaming services.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread